Level of performance for Student Participation

Dear Prof. Brad,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing this email to you to share my thoughts about my own performance in this module, Critical Thinking and Communications, throughout this trimester.

Throughout this trimester, I managed to achieve 100% attendance and was punctual for all lessons with the exception of one in which I was late for almost ten minutes due to poor time management. For the submission of assignments, I was always on time or earlier as I believe that I should put in as much effort as you do to start looking at our work right after the submission time. Although I did not ask insightful questions that may benefit the class, I was able to consult you for feedback and share it with the rest of the class. During discussions, I may not be the one to initiate within my group, but I will try my best to keep the conversation going for my group to achieve as much information as possible. As much as I want proper and positive feedback given to me, I will do the same for my classmates. When you were going through lessons, I was not able to give my fullest attendance due to certain distractions, and I seek your forgiveness on this.

To conclude, I believe my level of performance is "Good" with the amount of effort I have put in for this module, with minor mistakes made.

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Yours sincerely,

Bryan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Letter