Contributions to the technical report (T4s)

1. I have done research on the statistics of dehydration in people in America. I have looked up sources from Google that have been stated or medically reviewed by certified doctors. Through this research, I was able to find out how many people are suffering from severe dehydration annually and the severity of dehydration.

2. I have done research on different types of Smart Water Bottles in the market through Google. Through this research, I am able to identify the uniqueness of each Smart Water Bottle available in the market. However, each of them has its own set of flaws.

3. I have done an analysis and comparison between the different Smart Water Bottles in the market, identifying features my group would like to have in our ideal bottle to counter the identified problem. Some examples of the features include hydration tracking, wireless charging, interval notifications, etc.

4. To collate ideas for our ideal products, I have used ChatGPT to generate ideas on the ideal features a Smart Water Bottle should possess.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the detailed explanation, Bryan. Don't hesitate to update this later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Letter